Our created REGIUM sunrooms will let you shorten winter and prolong summer, to be closer nature every day and to have an additional “room” for your house.
- Produced from long lasting Swedish aluminum profiles, which does not need any additional maintenance;
- 3 the most customers prefered colors: brown (RAL 8019), white (RAL 9016), gray (RL 7016);
- Roof covered with 16 mm austrian polycarbonate with effective UV protection
OR with 16 mm acryl with special “anti-drop” system
OR with 10 mm tempered glass.
- All used materials suppliers corrresponds to European Union requirements, no chinese materials are used;
- Unique, only UAB “GAMPRE” used “Simply Smart” connection system;
- Integrated, non-visible drain pipe;
- Easy to transport, easy to assembe -you can do it yourself;
- 10 years warranty.
What are the porches of the REGIUM?
We offer 3 different roofing surfaces.
Polycarbonate roof covering, which has a service life of 15-18 years.
Acrylic roofing, which has a lifespan of 30-40 years.
Glass – 10 mm tempered glass, long service, scratch-free, maintenance-free, touch-sensitive material.
The design is made of durable Swiss aluminum profiles, which does not require any additional maintenance.
Already have a built-in roofing or arbor, but you want to protect yourself from wind and rain?
Our proposed framed glass construction is suitable for wooden structures, the system is resistant to wood changes, so you will enjoy the perfectly functioning veranda throughout the year. You only need to know the width and height of your roofing hinges and contact us.
In Lithuania, the tree is the most commonly used construction material for the construction of roofs or gazebos, and yet very often there are wet, not completely dried timber structures. Naturally, due to the seasonal changes – sunlight, rain, mourning for spring snow – the tree “moves, walks”. Therefore, the usual, most commonly mounted framed verandah designs are not suitable because of extremely small, only 2-3 mm of free flow, which is too small for an expanded tree, and as a result the systems (doors) that are mounted are unstable, tight and hard-seated. And if the builders leave a bigger gap, then the structure becomes even more dangerous, as in the event of a higher wind, the doors may simply fall. For these reasons, frame glazing is not recommended for wooden roof tiles.
For roofs with a hole height up to 2 years, we offer 8 mm hardened glass, 1 sq. m the price is at 149 euros.
For roofs with a hole height over 2 years, we offer a 10-mm tempered glass, 1 sq. m the price is from 189 euro.