In the family business we are working together with our three kids, we grow together, learn together from our experiences and (sometimes) from our mistakes. Every morning we wake up and every evening we go to sleep thinking about how to create the best quality, innovative product, how to meet the expectations of each and every client, how to become the firs choise company for our employees and partners.
- To connect profiles we provide stainless steel screws.
- We cut all the profiles and polycarbonate according to the measurements.
- Polycarbonate is not screwed to the frame, it is put on top of profiles and hold by another profile on top.
- Polycarbonate doesn’t have contact with aluminum, only with rubber sealings.
- Rain drainage system is hidden in the profiles.
- We provide DIY manual for the assembly
REGIUM pergolas are Gampre creation, all profile molds are created by Gampre. Aluminum is provided by such world wide known manufacturers as Hydro, Cortizo.
Profiles are powder coated. Standard colors: RAL7016, RAL7016 structure, RAL8017, RAL8019, RAL9016. All other RAL colors on demand
REGIUM pergolas are made with 16mm polycarbonate roof covering. UV protected polycarbonate sheets has 10years manufacturers warranty. Polycarbonate is not
screwed with screws, it is put in between aluminum profiles with rubber sealings. Three colors are used: clear, bronze, white.
and when people wants to keep as much light in their house as possible.
10mm temperred glass is used to for pergolas. Glass is more expensive but it creates classy easthetic looks for the pergola. Glass can be darkened gray and brown color.
We are producing pergolas with individual measurements as well. Provide us with depth, length, column height and if there are any restrictions height by the house wall.
Standard Angle: 10 degrees
Standard Column height
SANUS greenhouses are fast growing aluminum greenhouse brand in Europe. We ship greenhouses to customers from snowy north of Norway to sunny south of Italy and Malta. Wide range of sizes with glass, polycarbonate or glass walls + polycarbonate roof coverings allows customer to find best fitting option for them.
For all SANUS greenhouses we use only 6 mm, UV protected, EU manufacturers polycarbonate for glazing. All the sheets are cut and prepared for instalation. Polycarbonate sheets slides into profiles for that reason you don’t need to put screws through the sheets.
To make life easier we provide DYI manual with detailed step-by-step instructions and images.
Polycarbonate with natural aluminum frame
Aluminum frame with stainless steel screws and bolts will ensure longlevity of the greenhouse and 6mm twinwall polycarbonate glazing, will protect the plants from direct sunlight and create the best climate for the plants
Glass walls and polycarbonate roof with painted frame
Glass with painted frame
- ALUMINUM BASE PROFILE is included for all SANUS greenhouse models. The hight of the base profile is only 6 cm and it makes it more stable and easier to step over.
- Skylights (factory made) and automatic openers are included (amount depends on the lenght of the greenhouse) automatic ventilation of the greenhouse is very important for the customer.
- All SANUS XL models has a window on the back wall included. It gives aditional ventilation for the greenhouse.
- 6 mm MWS polycarbonate glazing. EU manufacturer. The UV layer is spread on the polycarbonate sheets, it guarantees that every 1cm2 is protected from the UV.
- There’s nothing worse than a half done product for people so all the POLYCARBONATE SHEETS and all the ALLUMINUM PROFILES are cut in the factory.
- REINFORCED aluminum profiles, all the molds for profiles have been designed by us and supplied by EU manufacturers.
- Greenhouse doors are factory made, durable and esthetic aluminum handles included.
- Stainless steel screws and bolts.
- Greenhouses are easy to assemble. We provide DIY manual, with step-by-step instructions with images.
- All greenhouses are packed into cardboard boxes. The longest package for all greenhouses is 2,2 m long.
- Aluminum we use is produced with 60% recycled materials. Polycarbonate is produced with up to 70% of recycled materal.
- Multifoil antidust tape set included. To protect polycarbonate sheets every sheet is sealed with tapes. Bottom of the sheet is sealed with breathing tape (doesn’t allow anything in and alows humidity to leave the sheet) the top of the sheet is sealed with closing tape (does not allow anything in and nothing out)
- SANUS greenhouses has 5 YEARS WARRANTY* (* There are additional terms and conditions).